Having a well-thought-out estate plan is a vital part of your overall financial plan. R&A CPAs works to develop and implement the best solutions in trust and estate plans that enable our clients to achieve their financial goals.
We help clients with the comprehensive planning of their trusts and/or estates by working directly with your family’s team of trusted advisors, including attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, trustees and executors.
- Work with business owners to develop succession plans
- Design of charitable giving strategies
- Planning for IRA and qualified plan distributions to maximize family wealth and minimize taxes
- Assisting clients with implementing their existing estate plan and updating plans to meet current needs
Trust and Estate Administration
You can count on the tax specialists at R&A CPAs to assist you with fiduciary accounting, trust and estate administration, tax planning and preparation, and partnering with you every step of the way to assess the following:
- Preparation of fiduciary income
- Post-mortem planning and allocation of transfer tax exemption
- Assisting executors with the estate administration process
- Valuation of business interest to minimize estate tax
- Preparation of gift tax returns
- Preparation of estate tax returns (Form 706) and state inheritance tax returns
The R&A Advantage
Good estate planning is more than just having a will; it’s about having a comprehensive plan to protect, grow, and preserve your legacy for future generations. At R&A CPAs, we have specialized Trust and estate planning resources to seamlessly facilitate the transfer of your assets, minimize the associated costs, and assure that your wishes are honored.