What is CAS?
Many business owners have discovered the advantages of outsourcing non-core functions, and accounting and payroll services are among the most cost-effective functions a small- or mid-size business can outsource. CAS from R&A fills the growing need for general ledger maintenance, accounts receivable and payable services, bank and credit card reconciliations, month- and year-end closes, and more.
- Supplemental Bookkeeping
Businesses may find themselves somewhere in between being overwhelmed with accounting tasks, yet not prepared to invest the resources, time, and training to hire an internal employee. Let our highly trained and experienced professionals take the reins of your accounting environment, including payroll processing, giving you the ability to focus on what matters most to your business.
- Outsourced Accounting
Outsourcing your accounting and/or payroll reporting can be beneficial by ensuring better management of office functions. For some businesses with an accounting employee, or even a small team, hiring an outside accountant to reconcile monthly and quarterly figures may provide you with the extra bit of assurance your business needs.
- Full-Service Advisory
Do you need help updating your accounting department processes and procedures? Is your organization going through a transition? When businesses expand, departments grow or contract, or there is an inter-departmental reorganization, you may find yourself needing outside resources to help you adjust. Our business consulting services can help you accomplish your goals with big picture strategy and thoughtful tactics.
- Some of the many services CAS can provide include:
- Sales tax setup, filing, and payment services
- Payroll setup, filing, and payment services
- Accounts payable (bill pay)
- Accounts receivable (customer invoicing, receivables and collections management)
- Assistance with internal financial statements
- Month, quarter, and annual closing
- Accounting system implementation
- Accounting procedure development and implementation
How can CAS benefit your business?
Cost-savings/cost-efficiencies. CAS can be a game-changer for small- to mid-size businesses. You can give your business the large-scale professional accounting department you need without the costs of hiring, training, and overhead, or the high cost of staff turnover.
With fully customizable solutions you pay for only the services you need, and flexible scaling means you always have the right level of support as your business grows or changes.
Optimal use of your key personnel. Free up valuable resources to focus on core services and revenue generating initiatives.
Peace of mind. With the right accounting partner, you can count on timely and reliable service, knowledgeable professional guidance, and robust security—and know you are ready for tax time with complete and accurate records and no year-end clean up.
Why choose R&A CPAs?
- Proactive tax planning means no year-end surprises.
- Our processes ensure you have a robust system of checks and balances and a back-office team that knows your business and watches for patterns that could indicate problems.
- We deliver timely, pinpoint accurate financials you can trust. And, if you are considering an acquisition or are seeking to be acquired, accurate financials are crucial to a solid business valuation.
- Beyond transactional work, our professionals provide you with reliable advice and strategic insight designed to help you better understand your company’s financial wellness, gain momentum, and consider the big picture.
In addition to being QuickBooks Certified we also work in:
- Mineral Tree
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Creative Solutions
- E2 Shoptech
Our CAS team also routinely works in multiple payroll platforms including ADP, Paychex, Gusto, and QuickBooks.
- Technology is key. Cloud-based technology and a user-friendly dashboard give you access to vital information, when and where you need it.
- We are certified in QuickBooks and numerous other accounting software platforms.
- If your organization receives--or hopes to receive--federal funding, R&A has the knowledge and resources to ensure your federal reporting is accurate and timely.
R&A’s professionals have been helping clients achieve their financial goals for almost 80 years—it is what we do. We partner with our clients, spending time up front to fully understand their business and their financials goals. And the depth and breadth of our industry experience means that we probably already understand your industry.
Client testimonials for Allison Reibschied, MBA, MPAcc, Director of Client Accounting Services:
“I have called her with questions late at night and on weekends and she has always provided the information. Way beyond what I would expect.”
“Allison has been a wonderful addition to our team. She played a big part in assisting us with 100% PPP forgiveness.”
“Allison Reibschied is the personification of what it means to be professional, personable and proficient in one's skill set. She represents the firm with excellence, integrity, and genuine sincerity. In addition, she articulates and communicates clearly.”
Take a team approach to business growth, and access robust resources to address challenges. If you are interested in the benefits of outsourcing some or all your accounting and payroll services, give R&A a call.