Tax season is underway, and we have a few updates and reminders for our valued clients.
- As has been the case since last March, due to the pandemic our physical office remains closed. In lieu of face to face, electronic meetings have worked well by phone or conference call platforms. Many of our team members are working remotely using secure technology and are available during regular office hours.
- We strongly encourage you to use our secure portal for transfer of documents. If you are not already using your portal and would like to learn more, please contact us at RASupport@randacpas.com and we will walk you through the easy steps to set up your portal.
- Fillable organizers are available again this year and will be uploaded to the portals before month-end. These organizers can be electronically completed by downloading, entering your information, and saving a copy to send back to us through your portal.
- Those of you who are e-filing will receive an email with an encrypted link to your e-file form(s) upon completion of your tax return(s). This form requires your signature and submittal to us so your returns can be filed electronically.
- If you complete your organizer on paper and would like to deliver your physical documents, PLEASE CALL us at 881-4900 and we will gladly receive them via our lockbox outside the front door. Also, please do not staple, paper clip, or highlight anything on the source documents. Anything handwritten should be in ink and not pencil. Thank you.
- You will be notified that your return is complete via an email through secure portal or someone will notify you if the return has been requested as a paper copy. Paper copies will be mailed through the United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. All of us at R&A hope you and your families are safe and well.